Sunday, August 16, 2009

You don't know how I feel.

I hate it when people tell me how I should feel or what they think I'm feeling or not feeling. Just because I'm capable doesn't mean I will. It's unfair for you to tell me that because I'm not in your predicament that I'm supposed to be filled with energy and eagerness to do all of the things that you are unable to.

One of the things I cannot stand is when people open their mouths and preach about matters in which they know nothing. It's one thing to have an opinion, but when you openly attack someone or something without listening to any other sides you make yourself look like a fool. Swallow your pride, close your lips and listen. I think the reason I appeal to people and become one of their closest friends is because I actually take the time to sit and listen to them. I'm naturally timid and more introverted so listening comes easliy to me. Sometimes people just need you to be there and listen, wait before you start throwing advice or judging them and hear them out. They appreciate it and you grow from it too. Be like the shy girl and just shut up and listen for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment