Saturday, September 5, 2009

You could call it a bad day...

4 1/2 years? Man that ain't nothin. Sept 4 years of tears and maybe 6 months of frontin. 5 years of lies and when its all pushed aside there's nothing. Maybe it's just not for me cuz it's obviously not meant to be... I'm so tired of being let down it's lyk I give my all just to hit the ground... again and again I taste the concrete, it's so familiar to me it almost tastes sweet. It's lyk I can't go a day without confronting my failures so everytime I'm up high I jus gotta dive and taste the sweet cement, yet again. The fragrance must float up and take hold of me cuz the slightest bit of happiness I can't hardly see, & then it's back to the ground again tryna raise up & take flight again. I refuse to be a loser I jus wanna win, y can't I have somethin, lyk even a friend. I feel lyk those around me only stay if they benefit, & I have nothin to give so eventually they all quit... I jus want somethin Real, somethin tangable I can feel, I jus wanna be happy, man y's it so hard? I can't even love right cuz my heart is so scar'd. But that's life I guess all this pain & all this stress. Take it day by day n for everything else... pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment