Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why? Cuz life's not fair. Period.

We all ask why? Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do I always come up short? How could this happen? Why me? Why this, why that, why why why??? There isn't really a reason why. Nothing that could comfort someone in the worst of times. The same reason why parents abandon their children, why people die, why loved ones make us cry, why my best friend is no stranger to the hospital and my sister is mourning the loss of her unborn. Why we're all selfish and put ourselves before what really matters, why we can sit and gripe about relationships when there is so much more going on around us. We ask why? Well, because that's life... and life just isn't fair. Good people suffer, bad people win, it's just the way of the world. We can't put all the blame on any one person or any one thing. Pain strikes and it doesn't avoid you cuz you've already been hurt before. What do I say to comfort those around me? Do I say it's all gonna be alright? Do I tell them that their rainbow is right around the corner? They don't wanna hear that. And you Never tell them that you know just how they feel, that you completely understand... cuz you don't. So what do I say? Why them? Why do bad things happen? Cuz life's not fair. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment